A Company that is on guard of our security and reality, through monitoring invoices, detecting problem and frauds is looking for a candidate willing to put on a hero cape form his/her drawer. If you would like to have a real impact on systems used on a daily basisc ny millions of polish citizens keep reading!
- ESB BizTalk, Oracle, C#
The main policy of our client is creating the best solutions in the best form. That’s why it is so vital for BizTalk Developer to create reliable and efficient code, that will be easy to read for other team members. Also, the candidate must understand requirements to deliver solutions against existing standards and practices.
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial experience.
- Experience with ESB BizTalk (preferred 2016, 2020).
- Experiance with REST.
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- Experience with .NET
- Experience with Oracle database.
- Knowledge of English at a level that enables efficient documentation understanding.
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of the architecture of Web solutions.
What we can offer a candidate
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Private health insurance
- Exposure to the latest technologies, analytical and data innovations
- Fun and friendly work environment where the team is rewarded for success
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home policy
- Access to training programs.
- Employment contract.
In accordance with applicable law, we do not charge applicants for participation in recruitment processes.
Please attach the following clause to the application: “Niniejszym wyrażam dobrowolnie zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w moim CV przez Sufrago Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Puławskiej 405A, do celów związanych z procesem rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).
I also agree to share my personal data with other entities from Sufrago and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I have the right to access my data and correct it.