A Company that is on guard of our security and reality, through detecting problem and frauds in both private and gouverment’s companies is looking for a candidate willing to put on a hero cape form his/her drawer. If you would like to have a real impact on safety and better living of others, keep reading!
- .NET/.NET Core, C#, AWS, Docker, DynamoDb, Web API, PostgreSQL, GIT
The main policy of our client is creating the best solutions in the best form. That’s why it is so vital for .NET Developer to create reliable and efficient code, that will be easy to read for other team members. Also, the candidate must understand requirements to deliver solutions against existing standards and practices.
- A minimum of 4 years of commercial experience.
- Experience with .NET / .NET CORE, C #, Web API.
- Experience with REST or GraphQL.
- Experience with VISUAL STUDIO, GIT.
- Experience with ENTITY FRAMEWORK, DAPPER.
- Doświadczenie z POSTGRESQL / ORACLE / MSSQL / MYSQL.
- Knowledge of English at a level that enables efficient communication.
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of solutions based on micro-services.
- Knowledge of the architecture of Web solutions.
- Knowledge of issues related to unit / integration / performance tests.
- Knowledge of AWS. (Lambda, S3, DynamoDb, CloudFormation)
- Knowledge of DOCKER and tools in the field of CI / CD / DevOps.
- Knowledge of Cognito, OAUTH2, OIDC.
- Knowledge of aspects related to horizontal scaling of the application.
- Knowledge of client technology: REACTJS, HTML, SCSS.
What we can offer a candidate
- Competitive salary and performance linked annual bonus
- Travel Insurance
- Exposure to the latest technologies, analytical and data innovations
- Fun and friendly work environment where the team is rewarded for success
- Collaborative working areas within our new, purpose built, office
- Private health insurance
- MyBenefit system
In accordance with applicable law, we do not charge applicants for participation in recruitment processes.
Please attach the following clause to the application: “Niniejszym wyrażam dobrowolnie zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w moim CV przez Sufrago Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Puławskiej 405A, do celów związanych z procesem rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).
I also agree to share my personal data with other entities from Sufrago and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I have the right to access my data and correct it.