At our Client copmany, bright and team-oriented individuals are unleashing their passion and talent to solve some of the world’s important challenges. They are building data-driven solutions to help customers in government and commercial enterprises solve some incredible problems. If you get excited about leveraging your skills and want to make this world a better place, it is the offer for you.
- Selenium WebDriver,Jira, C#,
Works in an Agile/Scrum environment and participates in the full development life cycle. Verifies software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test cases, standards, and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Create and develop automoatic tests.
- 3-5 years of related experience with software testing and/or development.
- Strong practical QA principles and practices foundation including test strategy, planning, execution and automation.
- Experience testing Web, Mobile, and/or server-based applications. This would include the development and execution of project specific test plans.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Prior job experience that demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with a variety of personality profiles with successful results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using SQL for data retrieval as well as a basic understanding of Linux distributions.
- Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing technologies, including bringing new ideas to the team.
- Experience with QA test technologies like Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit.
- Some experience in programming with one or more of the following languages: Java, .NET.
- Experience with source control tools (i.e. Stash, Git), continuous integration tools and Jira is a plus.
Helpful / Preferred
- Knowledge of web services technologies (i.e. Rest, Soap) and API testing.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- CSTE/CSQA/ASTQB certification
What we can offer a candidate:
- Competitive salary and performance linked annual bonus
- Travel Insurance
- Exposure to the latest technologies, analytical and data innovations
- Fun and friendly work environment where the team is rewarded for success
- Opportunities for international travel
- Collaborative working areas within our new, purpose built, office
- Private health insurance
- MyBenefit system
In accordance with applicable law, we do not charge applicants for participation in recruitment processes.
Please attach the following clause to the application: “Niniejszym wyrażam dobrowolnie zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w moim CV przez Sufrago Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Puławskiej 405A, do celów związanych z procesem rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).
I also agree to share my personal data with other entities from Sufrago and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I have the right to access my data and correct it.